We were pulled over by the police. Twice. The second time we waited 20 minutes while the poor taxi driver was waiting for his irregularity problem to be taken care of, then ended up bailing for a different taxi.
Milana did not try to use my doctor's note. She toughed out a day of school. When we saw her at 3:00 she was a little more under the Donetskian weather. We showed her how to make Photostory albums with the fun pics we've taken so far. Adrienne, she recognized your Alexander Rybak music that I carted with me. I suppose I should have known that he won the Eurovision contest in 2009. She chose to have his Fairytale album be the music track for her photos.
On the way home we drove by the new Donbass Arena, a soccer stadium built by billionaire Rinat Akhmetov. If I wasn't here, I'd be going to a Facilities Planning Committee meeting at St. John about now. So I emailed my input to the architect. I think our new Family Life Center should look like this.
Masha called after we had returned to DCU. She needed to have the new name tonight for court documents she was preparing. We were all set on Milana Hope, but still wondered if she might want to have four names to have some connection with her past, such as Milana Valentina Hope Langewisch. So we called Anya, and she called Milana, and we had a 3-way conversation. This girl knows what she wants. Milana Hope. That's it. At least she didn't want to be Milana HopeToBeA Bieber.




The facilities planning committee did vote to approve this design. One request was made to place a glowing fox head atop the stadium.
ReplyDelete