The girls should be over the pond about now.
I don't have answers, only questions:
Is Milana gazing out the window of her first flight, or watching back-to-back movies, or showing her roller skating blisters to whomever is sitting next to her?
In retrospect, how did Pam manage after she had to turn her cell phone off at the embassy, but couldn't turn it back on because I had the PIN with me, and she had to get to the medical clinic across town but the facilitator was off running errands and said "Call me when you are ready" and the sun wasn't shining?
Are Jonathan and Sasha excited to see their sister again? Do boys often get gushy?
Did I get the dog cleaned and the house fed and buy the kids to bed on time and practice grocery lessons?
Should I start a new blog:
I just read the last several days of the Peck's blog. They flew home yesterday. If you are looking for wise and faith-building words about adopting a teen from Ukraine , try that site J.
Welcome Home, Milana!! We're so happy you're here!
ReplyDeleteAnd dear Pam...I'm so sorry about that stupid PIN... (I hope you like your new chairs, I think they're beautiful!)
And sheesh, Andy, thanks for sending me over to Peck's to get all gushy. ;)
Happy homecoming!